This workshop will be offered this summer at three different dates and times:
May 16th, 2018 7:00p-9:00p SOLD OUT
June 7th, 2018 10:00a-12:00a SOLD OUT
July 10th, 2018 6:30p-8:30p
We hope you can join us for at least one of these dates/times.
All events will be held at the new Gathered & Grounded in Decatur 533 W. Howard Ave, Decatur, GA 30030
Compassion is needed now more than ever. I think many of us feel this way. We are now aware more than ever of global suffering and that can feel overwhelming. We are more connected than we ever have been, but not in a compassionate way which leaves us feeling socially disconnected with rising rates of loneliness and anxiety. We desperately need the courage and the energy and the hope that compassion can provide.
For the sake of compassion itself, come see how you can learn to help. Consciously choose compassion and register today for this 2 hour class. Go to: www.gatheredandgrounded.com
In this experiential class we will focus on:
* Compassion is always a possibility, but it can also be sometimes really hard to access. What blocks it?
* A neuro-scientific overview of what is happening in our bodies and brains when we train in compassion
* What gets in the way of compassion and how to dissolve those barriers
* Explore the many dimensions of compassion and how it can directly benefit us and impact our loved ones immediately
* Why compassion is so powerful
* Learn contemplative meditation techniques to allow our body and brain to access compassion more readily